Friday, January 6, 2012

Top Ten Most Viewed Images of 2011

Every year, I tally the most viewed images on my websites. You can see the results for 2010 and 2009.

Last year was a bit different since I was only able to focus my attention on my photography for the first six months of the year. However, that didn't have much effect on the most viewed photos. My sites rank high in searches for images of Sacramento, so not surprisingly, nearly all of the top ten most viewed photos on my sites are of Sacramento. Honestly, not a lot of change from previous years.

1. Sacramento Skyline at Night #2

2. Tower Bridge, Sacramento

3. Delta King and the Sacramento Skyline #9

4. Tower Bridge, Sacramento

5. Ziggurat Building, West Sacramento

6. Sacramento at Night

7. Peach Tress in Bloom

8. State Capitol, Sacramento

9. The Capitol Building at Sunset #3

10. Bank of the West Building, Sacramento #7

No comments:

Post a Comment