2010 was a very different year from 2009. Business was up dramatically, due to an improving economy, and my business changed radically in 2010 from previous years, shifting away from stock and more and more toward assignment work.
Unfortunately, virtually the same images ended up in the top ten most viewed this year as last year. I was hoping that some images taken in 2010 would end up in the top ten, but that didn't happen. Though people seem to be viewing most of the same photos as last year, as we'll see in a future post, the most viewed images were not necessarily the most sold images.
Here are the top ten most viewed photographs on my www.adunnphotography.com and www.sacramentovalleyphotos.com sites.
1. The Tower Bridge in Sacramento
2. Downtown Sacramento Skyline at Night
3. The State Capitol Building at Sunset
4. Old Sacramento at Night
5. The Sacramento River and Skyline at Dusk
6. The Ziggurat Building in West Sacramento
7. The Sacramento River at Night
8. The Tower Bridge at Night
9. The Elks Club Building in Sacramento
10. Rice fields and the Sutter Buttes