Monday, July 21, 2014

Amazing Peaches

I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph a peach orchard near Yuba City full of ripe peaches last week.


Let me start by saying that peaches are my favorite fruit, bar none. I look forward to July, August, and September so that I can sink my teeth into juicy, delicious peaches. For me, there's nothing like it.


This particular orchard was full of amazingly ripe fruit, and it took all of my willpower to not grab a peach off a tree and devour it. But I was there to capture the beauty of the fruit, not steal, so as tempted as I was, I didn't touch a thing.


But I did manage to steal a number of wonderful images of peaches on the tree... and I stopped at a fruit stand along Highway 70 on the way back and bought two bags of yellow and white freestones, as well as a few nectarines for my wife.



No comments:

Post a Comment