Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011

2011 hasn't been the most productive year for me, photography-wise. But at least I have a valid reason.

After having sat out the housing market craziness of the mid-2000's, my wife and I seriously began looking to buy a house last May. We spent literally every weekend from May through the end of summer looking at house after house before we finally found the right place.

We finally moved in in the middle of November, and of course the holidays began right after that. So although it was time well spent, I have done precious little photography work in the past six months. And it shows, financially!

But we are very happy in our new home, and I'll upload some decent photos of our new home as soon as I getting around to taking some.

I promise that 2012 will be much more productive photographically, if just so that I can make our mortgage payment!

Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone has a wonderful 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment