Monday, January 5, 2015

Goodbye to 2014

2014 was an difficult year for me photographically. Though it was a good year business-wise (I had my second best year income-wise since I started my business in 2003), photographically the year was cut short by the loss of both my mother (in April), and my father (in September). In addition, my wife's mother died only 5 weeks after my father passed, in October.

That accounts for the lack of posts for the last 4 months.

Though I miss my mom and dad every day, I'm happy to say goodbye to 2014.

Hopefully, 2015 will be both a happier and more productive year!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Anthony,
    My name is Ken Cunningham. I attended one of your workshops in 2014 (I think), photographing wildflowers on Tabletop Mountain. I have followed your website for many years and I love your work. You inspired me that you do not have to go to "world class" places to do great photography. In fact, your best work is usually right where you are. So sorry for the triple whammy of loss you experienced in 2014. I hope 2015 is much better and that it affords you the chance to be back in the field, doing what you love the most! Best wishes!
    Sincerely,
    Ken Cunningham

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ken. I really appreciate it. And I'm glad that you've embraced being right where you are photographically. It's one of the most important lessons you can learn.

      Here's to 2015!

      Delete