Monday, July 23, 2012

House Under the Stars

After my last post about the creation of a nighttime exterior shot, I decided that I wanted to an entire series of exterior images of our house.


This shot is a composite of about ten images, exposed variously for the sky, trees, house exterior, deck and patio furniture, and then combined in Photoshop.

As with the previous shot, the camera was mounted about 3 feet off the deck on the 24' Manfrotto stand, and controlled via laptop.

I also did a similar shot from the front of the house, but in this case I didn't need the 24' stand. Since our driveway slopes down to the house, I was able to get an elevated view simply by using a tripod.


This image is composed of five different exposures, each set to capture a certain part of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment